A comprensive e-learning course on the SensusAccess service is available to all subscribing institutions at no additional cost.
The course is intended for students, staff, faculty and others who are converting material into alternate formats such as audio books, e-books, digital large-print and Braille, either for themselves or on behalf of others. The course also covers how SensusAccess can be used to improve the accessibility of documents and to make documents easier to work with.
The SensusAccess e-learning course is divided into nine modules as outlined below:
- Module 1: Introduction to the e-learning course
- Module 2: Overview of the SensusAccess service
- Module 3: Producing simple MP3 files
- Module 4: Converting inaccessible and tricky documents
- Module 5: Producing simple e-books
- Module 6: Designing and creating accessible documents
- Module 7: Producing advanced e-books
- Module 8: Producing DAISY books
- Module 9: Producing Braille
Subscribing institutions can either link to the e-learning modules or host the course witin their own learning management system.
Please contact us to learn more about how your institution can get access to the SensusAccess e-learning course.