Welcome to the SensusAccess e-learning course.
The SensusAccess e-learning course is intended for students, staff, faculty and others who are converting material into alternate formats such as audio books, e-books, digital large-print and Braille, either for themselves or on behalf of others. The course also covers how SensusAccess can be used to improve the accessibility of documents and to make documents easier to work with.
The SensusAccess e-learning course comprises the following nine modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to the e-learning course
- Module 2: Overview of the SensusAccess service
- Module 3: Producing simple MP3 files
- Module 4: Converting inaccessible and tricky documents
- Module 5: Producing simple e-books
- Module 6: Designing and creating accessible documents
- Module 7: Producing advanced e-books
- Module 8: Producing DAISY books
- Module 9: Producing Braille